Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 5 - An evening in Hollywood Studios

I had the day off today, so I spent it relaxinf and enjoying the benefits of being a cast member - by going down to Disney's Hollywood Studios. It was my roomate Helen's 21st birthday, so we indulged in a cake and then set off to celebrate at what used to be MGM Studios. It was buggy, and we were constantly walking into this peculiar type of bug that seemed to always be in the middle of mating while it flew around(I later learned they are called Love Bugs and are most popularly seen in May and September.) We had a great time though, riding on the tower of terror, the Rock n Rollercoaster(twice!) and meeting as many characters as possible. It was a great experience, especially with the Tower of Terror. We wanted to get Fast pass tickets but for some reason they were cancelled for an hour. Just as we were deciding what to do, two seperate parties of people approached us offering their fast pass tickets that they no longer wanted - free! There were eight of us total, and we managed to collect 8 fast passes all in a span of about 2 minutes. It was unbelievable. We went to the Backlot Tour and our friend Leah and I volunteered when they asked for four adults who wouldn't mind acting silly. As it turns out, we got dressed up in blue rainsuits and acted as crew members on a boat in a fake action movie. It was awesome! We had our own pizzas at Pizza Planet(which I didn't even realise was from Toy Story until I saw all the green alien sculptures decorating the walls)and then half of us decided to head home, as it was getting late - and I had to be at work for my first training day bright and early. And, here's alllll the photos!
My entrance view :)
A random impromptu act put on by some cast members on the Main Street.
Meeting Princess Merida from Brave
Meeting the Incredibles! Or two characters from the movie anyways..
The photographer took this while I was hugging pooh bear hello.
We went into a ride of Movie throughout the Years or something, and this was the set from Wizard of Oz
And last but not least, does anybody know who this character is?

No comments:

Post a Comment